July 30, 2013

LEGGINGS!

Hey guys.. today was the weather not as hot anymore and I have to say, I'm so happy about that. This hot weather was just going out of control. :D 
My sweetheart and I were meeting some friends in downtown. It was a little rainy but still warm and chilly at the same time, it was nice! :) aaaand because of this "all-in-one" weather, I was finally able to wear some leggings. 

I am in love with leggings! :D 
They're so much more comfy than pants, you can wear them to - I think- almost everything, and I love how my legs look in them. :) I have tonnes of them. Let me know if you want to see something like a "leggings-haul"!! 

Anyway that's the look I came up with and please let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below! 

Stay connected with me:
http://instagram.com/purplemas & https://twitter.com/Smaria_c






I straightened my hair, just in case if you're wondering where my usual wavy mess is! :) 







Yes, I am wearing heels! I know you guys don't see them often here, I mean never! I couldn't wear them for a while because I had a hurting foot ankle. But you will see me more often in high heels now and I'm excited to show them to you guys!! :) 







Basic Shirt: H&M / DIY 
Leggings: PacSun
Shoes: Deichmann
Purse: Deichmann
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte 



Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: