July 8, 2013

NAIL POLISH FAVES 2013

Hey Hey.. I just want to show you guys my nail polish favourites for summer 2013! I think you definitely should add them to your nail polish collection :) They're really inexpensive and so much fun to wear. In my opinion nail polishes, especially, for summer should be bright and shiny, and of course some classics! :) Enjoy & let me know what you think! 


 This is a really bright yellow nail polish, it also has a little bit golden shimmer. It's from Essence Colour&Go 137 wanna be your sunshine. I am wearing this in my OOTD post :) 


This is a bright pink tone with some darker pink shimmer in it. It looks very nice on your nails. Essence Colour&Go 110 modern romance. 


So this nail polish is one of my favourites, loving it! It's a nude pink tone, more nude than pink :D Essence Colour&Go nude glam 04 iced latte.


This one is from Essence Colour&Go 67 make it golden. Golden Glitter, it looks amazing on your nails and it's long lasting.


This nail polish is from Catrice Cosmetics 520 Apropos Apricot. It's a soft orange, peachy colour. You probably have to apply two coats. 


This one is also from Catrice Cosmetics in 11 Miss Piggy's BF. I'm obsessed with this colour and I also love the name :) You may have to apply 2 coats.


Last but not least... red nail polish from Essence Colour&Go 114 fame fatal. This nail polish is phenomenal! You can wear to everything and every time, it's just timeless and like the little black dress, it's always good to have one, you need a red nail polish in your collection!! :) 



Any questions? ------> https://twitter.com/Smaria_c



Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: