July 26, 2013

OOTD: BLACK CHICK

Hey Hey...first of all I'm sorry for not posting a "OOTD" yesterday, but my outfit was pretty similar to the last post's outfit. So I decided not to post it but I made some pictures of it so please let me know if you guys want to see it! 

Today was it really, really humid so there were no way to wear my hair down. BUN! :) 

And yes my claws are gone and I'm really missing them, my fingers look like little sausages now :D. I broke two of them by an accident while I was groceries shopping - don't even ask!! So I have to rock short nails now! 
I don't have that much to say about my outfit, it's just awesome. :) I'm loving it, it's super comfy and chick the same time. 

So that's the look I came up with I hope you'll like and let me know what you think! 
I'll list all details down below. 

Stay connected with me:
http://instagram.com/purplemas & https://twitter.com/Smaria_c





The highlight of my outfit is definitely my purse. It's dark blue and I'm so in love with the shape of it, everything I need fits in there and more! :) 








Basic Shirt: H&M
Leggings: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann
Purse: Deichmann
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte
Sunnies: Love Audrey (I'm talking in my "OOTD: VINTAGE" post about where & how to find the store)



Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: