July 17, 2013

OOTD: BLACK on BLACK on HEAT!

Hey guys! It was 30 degrees (86F) today, I guess in real feel even more. I tried to find a outfit that's kinda wide and thin, I know the long shirt that I'm wearing is black but it was so hot today, I think a brighter shirt couldn't save me anyway! :) 
It was also really hard to take pictures because of the sun, the sun was everywhere and all the time shining right in my face. So don't even look to close to my face, there's is some weird face action going on!! :D 

And if you're wondering why I'm always using the same purse so often, it's just my current favourite, simple as that!

So that's the look I came up with, I hope you'll like and let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below. 


PS: you should definitely follow me on: http://instagram.com/purplemas & https://twitter.com/Smaria_c







Long Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Converse All Star
Purse: Deichmann
Sunnies: H&M (Vintage Style) 



Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: