July 22, 2013

OOTD: COOL CHICK

Hey Hey..today was a lazy day I was spending some time with my bff Vanessa. We had a really hard time with taken pictures of me because today was it even hotter than yesterday! The sun was shining all the time in my face and I couldn't smile or just doing a normal face!! :D 

The first picture of me is really bright, I tried to darken it ..but yeah :) it didn't really worked out! I'm sorry about that. 

I had no purse with me this time, if you're wondering why I didn't mention it. 
So that's the look I came up with, I hope you'll like it and let me know think! 
I'll list all details down below. Well I think that's all what I had to say :) 








Shirt: Target
Shorts: H&M 
Shoes: Converse All Star
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte 
Sunnies: Bijou Brigitte 





Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: