July 21, 2013

OOTD: VINTAGE

Hey guys..today was it hot again just like the last couple weeks. And I have the feeling that my clothes are getting shorter and shorter but it's just so hot!! :D

So my outfit is kinda vintage, I have to say it....I looooove vintage! I'm such a huge fan of vintage clothes, shoes, accessories etc. it's just so my thing!! -love- 
The long shirt/dress I'm wearing is from "Love Audrey" but I can't remember the name of the store anymore, sorry about that! It was a little store in Ventura, CA on Main Street, it's everything 17 $ or less!!! If someone of you guys is living close to that area, you should definitely check it out, they have amazing stuff! The sunglasses are also from there. 

Anyway that's the look I came up with, I hope you'll like it and let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below. 

PS: my hair is braided to the side and a little bit loose and messy, I love my hair messy!








Dress: Love Audrey, Vintage Style
Shoes: Converse All Star
Purse: Deichmann
Earrings: H&M
Sunnies: Love Audrey, Vintage Style



Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: