July 24, 2013

STREET STYLE

Hey Hey..I want to show you guys one of my favorite looks that I wore yesterday. I didn't know how to call this look so I figured that "street style" fits pretty good. It's cool, chick and edgy, I just love it! :) 
Yesterday's weather was really, really hot it was over 30 degrees (about 93F). 

I was wearing my hair down even though it was so hot, but I was most of the time inside the house anyway so it was not too bad. :) 
My hair was wavy like most of the time. 

So that's the look I came up with I hope you'll like and like always let me know what you think! I'll list all details down below. 

And please feel free to contact me for any questions or more information. :) 
IG: http://instagram.com/purplemas
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smaria_c






I bought the purse with the "I heart Ireland" print in a souvenir shop in Dublin, they have purses like that in every souvenir shop in the city. So they're really easy to find and inexpensive. And I can fit all my stuff in there. 






Top: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Hat: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann
Purse: Souvenir Shop
Sunnies: PacSun
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte 


Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: