August 27, 2013

DIY: CUT OUT SHIRT

Hey guys .... first of all this is going to be quick blog post! :) I wanted to show you guys a shirt a made by myself a while ago....and a couple days ago I was finally wearing it! :) 

I was wearing this outfit just for a night out with my hubby and some friends. The weather was nice and warm, it was all day long cloudy but like I always say...I don't care!!! 

Okay so let's go quick through my outfit details :) ...I just bought a basic shirt, cut off the sleeves, well just half of it so you're gonna have some nice and cute short sleeves, there are just gonna cover your shoulders. And then I just cut out a big oval piece on the back BUT remember NOT to cut off the piece which is going around your neck, your shirt is not gonna stay in shape if you're cutting it off. 
Soo that's basically it :) 

If you're not familiar with cutting your shirts etc..then just sketch on the other side of your shirt before you're starting to cut! :) 

So that's the look I came up with I hope you'll like it and let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below. 










Shirt: H&M / DIY 
Leggings: H&M
High Heels: Bonprix
Clutch: I am
Necklace: Claires




Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: