August 5, 2013

HOT WEATHER OUTFIT

Hey Hey..today's post is about a casual and light outfit, which I wore today. It was really, really hot again I'm guessing over 32 degrees (about 89F). And I have the feeling that I'm running out of outfit ideas because what ever you wear, it feels like it's too much, because it's sooo freaking hot outside! :D 
I wasn't wearing any accessories except my sunglasses. 

My sweetheart and I were in downtown with some friends, like I always say, nothing crazy was going on! :) 

And finally I had a chance to wear my new high heels, which I love love love so much! They're kinda high but I'm still obsessed with them. :) 
I hope you'll like them as much as I do! 

Well I think that's all what I want to say! That's the look I came up with I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below. 

Stay connected with me:
http://instagram.com/purplemas & https://twitter.com/Smaria_c










Top: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Bonprix 
Sunnies: I am
Purse: Deichmann




Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: