August 13, 2013

OOTD: BLACK 'N BROWN

Hey Hey.. today's post is again about my current favorite sweater, I just wanted to show you guys a different outfit option, because you can wear this sweater I think with almost everything. 
A couple days ago I posted an more 80's look and today I will show you a more girly-classy-chick-outfit. :D 
I'm wearing everything in black except for my shoes, there are brown. I know most people think you can't combine black and brown, I heard a lot saying it looks weird, ugly what ever..but seriously I don't care! :D I made a rule just for myself - If you love it, wear it - ......

Moving on to my accessories...I'm wearing a really nice and awesome watch in gold, and I really hate to say what I am about to say but I have to...guys I just can't remember where I bought it! :( 
I can't find a receipt or a box or anything, I was looking all over my house but there is nothing!!! I'm really really sorry about that, I hope you don't mind!! 
I'll do my best to remember it, please have patience with me!! :) 

And before I'm forgetting that too, I wore this outfit just to meet a friend of mine. We were just in downtown and having some girly chit-chat time. :) 

So I think that's it, I hope you'll like today's outfit and let me know what you think! 
I'll list all details down below. 

Stay connected with me:
http://instagram.com/purplemas & https://twitter.com/Smaria_c













Sweater: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Clutch: I am
High Heels: Deichmann
Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte 




Have a great day, Maria! 

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wonderful outfit...I like your new blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

Maria said...

Hey, thank you sooo much :) of course! you can also follow me on blogger :) what's your name on bloglovin?

lovely greets Maria! :)

Vanessa said...

Thanks,for the follow.^^
Follow you back on bloglovin.
Lovely greets