August 23, 2013

OOTD: CAMOUFLAGE LEGGINGS

Hey Hey..  so today's post is going to be about some leggings, again :) I can't say it often enough...I just loooove leggings. Well, I don't want to talk about my obsession for leggings again, you guys heard about it often enough right! :D 

I had today a kinda lazy day, my husband and I were just doing some random stuff we had to finish for our move and afterwards we just had some lunch at Macaroni Grill, which was awesome like always! :) 
The weather was nice, it was warm and the sun was shining and not too hot. I feel like I am the only person on earth who is actually enjoying fall weather! Maybe because I was born in a cold country, not that this is important! :D 

Let's talk about my outfit, that's why you guys reading this blog, right! 
I was wearing some camouflage leggings and I was looking for a pair like this since ever. Seriously I couldn't find them anywhere, a couple days ago I had a little shopping tour and I finally found them. For this outfit I want that all the attention is going straight to my leggings, so I wasn't wearing any accessories and I kept everything else just in black! 
Who doesn't love to wear black??!! 

And that's the answer for the question why I just have one picture, there is nothing else to take pictures of! :D 

So that's the look I came up with, I hope you'll like it and like always please let me know what you think! 
I'll list all details down below. 

Oh and by the way..yes I am wearing a batman shirt, just in case because you can't really tell on the picture. 










Batman Shirt: Target
Leggings: Tally Weijl
Hat: H&M
Purse: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann




Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: