August 10, 2013

OOTD: CASUAL STRIPES

Hey Hey..so this post is going to be quick :) and with just one pictures this time. I didn't plan to make a post out of this outfit but than I changed my mind, so that's the reason why I just have one picture of it! I hope you guys don't mind. :) 
Anyway, my friend Vanessa and I were just chilling in the city today, the weather was nice it was warm but not too hot like the last couple weeks! :D 

If you're wondering why my hair is almost always to the side or in a bun, I got tattooed on my neck a week ago and I shouldn't leave my hair on it, so that's the "secret" about my hair! :D 

I will post tomorrow my outfit of the night and yeah with more pictures than one again! :) 

So I think that is all what I had to say, even though it's one pic I hope you'll like it! Please let me know what you think and enjoy the rest of your weekend. 
I'll list all details down below. 

Stay connected with me:
http://instagram.com/purplemas & https://twitter.com/Smaria_c










Shirt: H&M
Leggings: PacSun
Boots: Deichmann
Sunnies: H&M
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte 




Have a great day, Maria! 


No comments: