August 7, 2013

OOTD: FLOWER PRINT

Hey Hey..so today was it warm again but not too hot, and I have to say it, I'm kinda happy about it. It's like a little break from that crazy heat! :D 
I was just running some errands with my sweetheart. And I decided to wear a skirt...I know I know..I'm not wearing often skirts or dresses. But there's just one reason for that, pants, leggings or shorts are just so much more comfortable. :) Especially when you have a lot stuff to do and you're in kinda hurry! 

But I do love skirts and dresses, I mean I'm a girl and which girl doesn't like to wear this stuff!? :D 

I didn't want to look fancy so I choose to wear to the skirt a basic tank top. The necklace I'm wearing was actually a gift from my wonderful mommy, but I'm pretty sure that you can get necklaces like that in any jewelry store! :) 

Well actually I had two outfits today, but I will post the "outfit of the night" tomorrow. So stay tuned :) 

I think that is all want I want to say, I hope you'll like the outfit and let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below! 

Stay connected with me:
http://instagram.com/purplemas & https://twitter.com/Smaria_c









Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: Jewelry Store
Purse: Souvenir Shop




Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: