August 15, 2013

OOTD: GOLDEN LEOPARD

Hey Hey ... today's outfit is all about GOLD, WHITE & LEOPARD PRINT. 

I had a really, really busy day actually, but I felt like wearing something fun. :) The weather was warm but not too hot it was a little windy, so leggings were totally the right choice! :D 
Like I already said, I was running some errands aaaall day long and I had to do some last-minute-shopping...whaaat? why? It's a secret yet, but I promise I'll show you guys sooner than you know! So stay tuned. :) 
Back to my outfit...I was wearing this amazing watch again, and I still just can't figure out where I bought it :( but I'm on it. 

I do have a bad hair week or something, I don't know what's going but my hair are just out of control right now. So I'm not even trying, I just blow dry them and yeah that's pretty much it, I just let them be all wild and weird! :) 

I don't have that much to say this time..so that's the outfit I came up with, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below. 

PS: If you guys want to see more of my outfits/accessories or just random pictures of me, then follow me on Instagram. There is a direct link on my blog, just click on the little camera button. :) 

Stay connected with me:
http://instagram.com/purplemas & https://twitter.com/Smaria_c











Basic Shirt: H&M
Leggings: H&M
Purse Vintage Style: Primark
Sunnies: I am
Shoes: Converse All Star
Bracelet: H&M




Have a great day, Maria! 

6 comments:

Erdbeercola said...

Die Sonnenbrille gefällt mir sehr sehr gut :)
http://erdbeercola.blogspot.com/

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other by Bloglovin?
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Maria said...

Thank you very much :) yeah sure :)
Regards, Maria!

Maria said...

thank you :)

Kateryna said...

Hey, bin von MSH auf deinen Blog gekommen!
Ich mag vor allem das letzte Bild! ♥

Liebste Grüße,
http://pancakesandphotographs.blogspot.de

Maria said...

Hey, vielen lieben Dank! :)

LG, Maria!