August 1, 2013

OOTD: HIGH WAIST

Hey Hey.. sooo the hot weather is back and my clothes are getting shorter again, it's just too hot. :D 
I was just running some errands this morning and afterwards I met my friend Vanessa, we were just chilling at her house. 

I was wearing a high waist skirt, which is perfect for this hot summer. I am obsessed with high waist everything, skirts, shorts or pants. In my opinion everything should be high waist. :) 
I think it shapes your body so nice! 

I wasn't wearing any accessories, I just don't like having necklaces or bracelets on me while it's so hot outside. 

Anyway I don't have that much to say this time, so that's the look I came up with. 
I hope you guys like it and let me know what you think! :) 

I'll list all details down below. 

Stay connected with me:
http://instagram.com/purplemas & https://twitter.com/Smaria_c








High Waist Skirt: H&M
Top: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann
Purse: Souvenir Shop (more details: "STREET STYLE" post)
Sunnies: Love Audrey (more details: "OOTD: VINTAGE" post)



Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: