August 20, 2013

OOTD: LEATHER LEGGINGS

Hey Hey.. I was wearing this outfit a couple days ago..and I wanted to share it with you guys! :) 

The weather was really weird, it was hot and cold and rainy and sunny and windy, weeeeird!! So that's the reason why I'm wearing a tank top with a beanie, just in case you're wondering :D 

I am wearing some leather leggings, of course fake leather ( ! ) you can't really see on the pictures if it's leather optic or not tho ...just the front part is in leather optic the back is normal. :) 
As you can see on the pictures I'm matching my red heels with a red bra!!! 
I haven't made extra pictures of my high heels, just because I have these heels, in red, blue and grey and I think you guys saw them already often enough! :D 
If you haven't check out my "Leggings" post :) ...
And if you're wondering why the hell does she has one pair of shoes in different colours?! I mean, if the shoe fits - buy it in every colour! Just like a smart lady said it, right! ;) 

Well I don't know what else to say...just....enjoy my outfit. I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! I'll list all details down below! 

And don't forget to click on my Instagram button on the right side. And by the way, you should definitely check out this website: 


 if you like to share your outfit ideas or want to get some inspiration, that's the right address!! 
And of course you can find me there too :)










Top: H&M
Beanie: H&M
Leggings: H&M
High Heels: Deichmann
Purse: Deichmann 




Have a great day, Maria! 

5 comments:

vreeni mänke said...

super look. du siehst toll aus. schade, dass die bilder so klein sind...
groetjes
vreeni
freak in you

Tania Amovivorido said...

Super tolle Haaare :)

Liebe Grüße,
Tania

Maria said...

Dankeschoen :)

Maria said...

Dankeschoen :)

LG,
Maria

Jela Egbe said...

Super Bilder und tolles Outfit. :)

Liebe Grüße jelaegbe.blogspot.de