August 3, 2013

OOTD: OVERSIZE BLOUS

Hey Hey..today's post is about one of my favorite pieces I have in my closet. It's a beautiful green over-sized blouse. I think the best thing about it is that you can wear it to almost everything and everywhere. You can wear it casual and/or chick, what you like most, you're definitely gonna look phenomenal either way! 

Technically you could wear it as a dress because it's not too short BUT it's a little transparent, so other people may see your underwear! 
I am always wearing some really short shorts :) and just act like I'm wearing a dress!! :D 

I really think we should talk about my sunglasses for a minute. :D 
I bought them online (I'll list the link down below) and I was looking for sunglasses like this for a long time and I finally found them aaand I'm really really happy about that! :) 

I was wearing this look just to meet some friends in downtown, so again nothing special or big was going on! 

I think that's it, I hope you'll like it and of course let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below. 

Stay connected with me:
http://instagram.com/purplemas & https://twitter.com/Smaria_c








Over-sized Blous: Bonprix
(Shorts: H&M)
Shoes: Deichmann
Purse: Deichmann
Sunnies: www.kleiderkreisel.de
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte 
Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Black Out




Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: