August 24, 2013

OOTN: BEATLES SHIRT

Hey Hey ... I want to show you guys my outfit I wore last night, it's kinda simple and more casual than chick but I am wearing some really high heels ( ! ) and everything looks just better with some really high heels! :D

The weather was just like in the daytime, it was warm and sunny, partly cloudy but I don't care at all. Like I already said in my other posts...I am really enjoying this weather. 
I was wearing this outfit just to meet some friends at downtown with my husband. We were just hanging around in a bar. 

So I was wearing some jeans shorts which you can't see on the picture :D but you guys have seen it already a many times! 
And on top of that I was wearing a Beatles shirt which is really awesome and it was really inexpensive. It's pretty long but I am still wearing some shorts underneath, but it looks like you're wearing a dress! ;) 

I know I was wearing the same hat already in my last post, but I just can't take it off!! :) I think it's like the cherry on your ice cream it looks just so much more yummy with it, same thing with the hat! :) 

Oh, and I'm sorry that some of the pictures are so small, like some of you guys already said. But if you click on the pictures they are getting a little bigger. I am taken my pictures right now with my phone but I will switch back to my camera soon, I promise! :) 

So I think that's all what I want to say for today, yeah, that's the look I came up with ...I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think. 
I'll list all details down below. 












Beatles Shirt: Target
Shorts: H&M
Hat: H&M
Clutch: I am
Shoes: BonPrix 





Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: