August 31, 2013

OOTN: GREEN AND BLUE

Hey Hey... so I decided to do a quick late-night post, it's about 2:30 am, because I have nothing else to do..and who needs to sleep anyway, right!! :D 

I wanted to show you guys another little black dress I wore this weekend, I was just going out with my hubby and some friends of us. The weather was nice it was warm and nice and I can't say it often enough, I just love how the weather is changing from summer to fall! Everything looks just so beautiful. 
And I know a lot of people think that you should wear dark colours in fall....but I disagree!! So that's why I'm wearing blue wedges and a green clutch. Just to show you guys..that you can break the pattern!! 

Anyway the clutch is in crocodile optic of course faux and the sleeves of my dress are in lace optic. 

So I think that's all what I wanted to say, if I missed something feel free to tell me ..I mean it's 2:30 at night!! :D 

That's the look I came up with, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! 
I'll list all details down below. 








Dress: H&M
Wedges: Deichmann
Clutch: kleiderkreisel.de 



Have a great day or night :), Maria! 

1 comment:

Carina Kro said...

Sehr schönes Outfit, aber mach doch deine Bilder größer, so erkennt man nicht viel ;) Und dein Outfit soll ja ein Blickfang sein :)
Alles Liebe,
Carina