August 8, 2013

OOTN: LITTLE BLACK DRESS

Hey Hey..just like I promised yesterday, today's post is about my outfit yesterday night. I think it's a classic in fashion history, it's timeless and in my opinion every woman should have a little black dress in her closet! 
Of course they're many different shapes and lengths and everyone has a different opinion which one is the perfect for her. 

In my case, I have three different "little black dresses" and I'm in love with all of them! :) 
I wasn't wearing high heels with it just because I like the mix between casual and chick so much. And I was wearing the same necklace again, you can read more about it in my "OOTD: FLOWER PRINT" post. 

I guess I'm keeping it short today :) So that's the look I came up with, I hope you'll like it and let me know what you think! 
I'll list all details down below. 

 Stay connected with me:
http://instagram.com/purplemas & https://twitter.com/Smaria_c









Dress: H&M 
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: Jewelry Store (all details: ootd: flower print) 




Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: