August 11, 2013

OOTN: TRUE BLUE

Hey Hey... just liked I promised here is my "outfit of the night" post from yesterdays look :) I was just in downtown with some friends and I really wanted to look...you know...kinda cool! :D
It got a little chilly by the evening so it was totally okay to wear my new sweater :) which I'm so in love with!
It has black panthers on each sleeve and come on...it is kinda cool! :D I don't even know what else to say about it, it's just so awesome!!!

And honestly - I can not wait for fall! I know most people are going to think I'm crazy BUT..I just love the way I can dress in fall/winter. You have so much more option, in my opinion!

And yes I am wearing some heels again, just like I said in one of my older posts and yes, you will see them more often now! I'm really happy to be able to wear my heels again and share them with you guys! :) 

I think that's all what I had to say hopefully I didn't forgot anything to mention. So that's the look I came up with I hope you'll like it and let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below. 

Stay connected with me:
http://instagram.com/purplemas & https://twitter.com/Smaria_c











Sweater: H&M
Leggings: Primark 
Hat: H&M
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte
Clutch: I am
Boots: Deichmann
Nail Polish: Flormar Nail Art Nr. NA06
Sunnies: Bijou Brigitte 




Have a great day, Maria! 


No comments: