August 17, 2013

THE WHITE DRESS

Hey Hey.. so today's post is kinda special at least to me, my sweetheart and I were celebrating yesterday. We were celebrating because we got married this September! :) 

So I don't want to talk a lot, I just want to say few things and facts. So let's begin :D 

First no, we had no a wedding, just because we're about to move back to the USA really soon, and we are both just too busy right now to plan a big wedding. And I just don't have the time to design my wedding dress :) 
So we decided to have just a family dinner, at my Mamma's house. But i still wanted to wear something, you know that looks like at least a little bit that you made the big step! :) 

So let's talk about my dress, shall we :) ...
I was wearing a creme-golden dress with golden accessories and my shoes were -drumroll- ...not the colour you're expecting :D my shoes were blue and my clutch too. 
I don't know how people think about that, but I just thought and still think it looks amazing. 

I'm sorry I just have one picture of my complete look, but it was a long day yesterday. But you guys already know the shoes and the clutch and I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna wear the earrings pretty soon again! :) 

So that's the look I came up with, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think. 
I'll list all details down below. 
And don't forget to check me out on Instagram, the link is on my blog, just click on the camera button. :) 








Dress: H&M 
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte 
High Heels: Deichmann
Clutch: I am 
Sunnies: H&M 




Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: