September 19, 2013

FRENCH INSPIRED FALL OUTFIT

Hey my lovieeees! So today I wanted to show you guys a more french inspired look for fall... so enjoy! :) 

I was wearing this outfit yesterday, just to meet my brother and his girlfriend that's basically ... it! :D The weather was cold and rainy alllll day long!! Technically it's raining since two weeks.. straight! :) It is how it is, right?!
So that's it to what I was doing and how the weather was.. I know it sounds again probably like a boring day but who cares! :D

Before I start writing about my outfit, I wanna say something quick. I know a lot of you guys already mentioned that the pictures are really small and why are they so small and just stuff like this. And I'm really working on that issue to make the pictures bigger but like I already said I have some computer issues here, so I will fix that as soonest I can! Please be patient with me. Oh and if you just click on the picture they are getting bigger then, just a little bit but bigger :D and of course you can zoom! 

Well back to my outfit. As you can see on the pictures I am wearing my first light coat for this year and I'm in love! How could I walk around all the time not wearing this piece? :D I am so obsessed, obsessed and again obsessed with it. It is more look alike french fashion, but I already said in my older posts that I just love french fashion, and seriously who doesn't? 

Here is a direct link to the post: http://mariasfashionday.blogspot.de/2013/09/ootd-french-neon-tiger.html

You can wear this light coat honestly to everything, it's not that long, it just goes a little over my hips. I was wearing underneath just a black over-sized sweater with some camouflage leggings and a bright blue purse just to add some colour to the outfit. 
Well I think that's all what I wanted to say, I don't wanna talk to much about it just check it out by yourself! :) 

I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below. 








PS: the coat was a gift from my Mama but I will check it out where she bought it and put a direct link in my next post! :) 


Sweater: H&M
Hat: H&M
Necklace: Brigitte Bijou
Earrings: H&M
Purse: I Am 
Shoes: Deichmann
Leggings: Tally Weijl 



Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments: