September 20, 2013

NAIL POLISH 4 FALL SEASON!

Hey guys ... I know it's been forever since I posted my last beauty post, sorry :D better late than never, right?! 

Soooo I want to show you guys some nail polishes, that in my opinion, are really fitting for the fall season. I hope you guys think the same way. :) 
Anyway I picked up some nail polishes at the drugstore but I choose just three of them to write about here. 
Oh, and I'm not going to talk a lot about them because I don't have that much to say, I'm just gonna mention few things. Let's begin with the fun part, shall we :) ... 






This beauty here is a all time favourite of me. We stick together in good and bad times. :D This colour can't do anything wrong to me, come on red is just awesome and suits to everything. Anyway this nail polish is from Essence Colour&Go in the colour 114 fame fatal. 






This is a dark blue kinda metallic colour. I haven't tried it out yet but I will pretty soon, because I completely fell in love with this colour tone. I'll let you guys know how it is and I'll put a direct link to it. I just had to talk about this already because it's so pretty. :) 
And this nail polish is again from Essence Colour&Go in 129 the boy next door. 






And the third nail polish I picked up is a wonderful purple colour, it has a little bit of a plum-ish colour in it. It dries super fast and it also stays really long on your nails. It is the same colour like in the bottle when you're applying it on your nails. It's just so much fun to wear, I just love it! :) 
And yes this one is also from Essence Colour&Go in 132 break through. 



Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments:

Jela Egbe said...

Mir gefallen alle Farben richtig gut. :)

Liebe Grüße jelaegbe.blogspot.de

Maria said...

Dankeschoen! :)

LG, Maria!