September 30, 2013

OOTD: BASEBALL SHIRT

Hey Hey ... so today's post is about a outfit I wore at the weekend for a birthday party, it was my sisters birthday and we were celebrating for a little bit. There wasn't anything big, we just had some dinner...aaand you know family time. :)
Anyway the weather was kinda tricky, it was partly sunny and cloudy but still chilly and even a little bit rainy! So it wasn't that easy to find a outfit :D

I decided to wear a baseball shirt as a dress, just because it looks awesome! :D I'm really sorry but I don't have a picture of the shirt, I'm wearing my long blazer on top of the shirt so you just can see a little bit of it! I think it should be enough tho :) 
Yes, like I already said I'm wearing a long blazer and again my new plaid scarf :) And I have a new outfit with the same scarf waiting for you guys! It should be online in couple days, so be exciteeeed and stay tuned!! :) 

Well I don't wanna write so much today, so you guys don't have that much to read. Anyway that's the look I came up with I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! 
I'll list all details down below. 









Long Blazer: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Baseball Shirt: H&M
Stockings: H&M
Purse: I Am
Boots: Deichmann


(well, as you can see I love H&M :D) 



Have a great day, Maria!

No comments: