September 22, 2013

OOTD: BLACK & BLUE LOVE

Hey Hey .. so today I wanna show you guys the outfit I wore last night... -Enjoy! :) 

I was wearing this outfit for a little birthday party with some friends in downtown, that's already it! :) The weather was a little bit more than just chilly I would say it was actually cold, and it was raining, like always! :D 

So this is a typical outfit for fall, which I really, really love. I'm wearing a dark blue basic shirt, I cut off the sleeves so it looks like a tank top now, let me know if you want more details or how exactly the shirt looks like! :) 
I bought the jeans, I'm wearing, quite a while ago, there were just normal dark blue jeans, I made the ..I don't know how to call it :D the... "ripped" look also by myself. I am using a pretty easy technique to achieve that grungy or edgy look. So again please let me know if you guys wanna see more of it or something like a DIY post the next time! :) Anyway my whole outfit is in dark blue and black, I just added some gold accessories to finish the complete look. 
The entire outfit is inspired by the grunge fashion, the grunge style is really hot right now for fall! Which I totally understand! :) 

That's what I love so much about fashion, you can express yourself in so many ways! You can show the world how you feel without saying anything! 

So I think that's all what I had to say for today, I hope you'll like this outfit as much as I did and please let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below. 









Faux Leather Jacket: H&M
Basic Shirt: H&M / DIY
Jeans: H&M / DIY
Earrings: Claire's
Boots: Bonprix 
Purse: I Am



PS: I'm sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, I had some camera issues! But come on the last picture isn't that bad :D 



Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: