September 13, 2013

OOTD: CAMOUFLAGE & RED

Hey Hey ... so first of all I hope everyone of you had a wonderful day today! :) As you guys can see I really do my best to stay connected with you guys and post as much as I can, and just like I promised .... here is my outfit of the day-post: camouflage & red....-Enjoy! :) 

I was wearing this outfit just to meet some friends of mine, so like most of the time nothing big or special going on but that doesn't mean that the outfit doesn't has to be big or (and) special, right! :D 
The weather was not that nice, it was chilly and rainy and sometimes the sun popped out, but it was mostly wet. But I don't care, I don't care. :D No I am not in a bad mood when I wake up and I can see the day starts grey and stays like that all the long, and I don't mind if it's raining. 
You wanna know why?! There is just one simple reason: you're not going to change the weather by being moody or mad or by complaining all the time. Let it go and enjoy the day with or without sun!! 

Sorry but I really had to say that!! 

Anyway back to my outfit, because it's getting a little chilly now, I can finally wear my awesome camouflage jacket again, yaaaay!! 
I was wearing a black dress which is super tight and short, with some black stockings aaand some red wedges! I loved to wear that outfit!! 

So I hope you'll like my outfit as much as I did and please let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below. 











Camouflage Jacket: PacSun
Dress: H&M
Stockings: Takko
Wedges: Deichmann
Scarf: H&M 




Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: