September 26, 2013

OOTD: PLAID & STRIPES

Hey guys ... I know the last time I uploaded a post is almost a week ago and I'm sorry about that, but that's what I call when life happens! :) 
Like I already said in my older posts, I am about to move .. and yesss I will let you know where...pretty soon! ;) 

Before I start to write about my outfit, the light coat I'm wearing in my "french inspired fall outfit" post is from http://www.heine.de/HeineDe and that's the direct link  to the post! 

Okay, so today's weather was kinda tricky..it was a little bit sunny but also chilly and windy, so almost all in one! :D I was just running some errands with my mammy and because I had to drive a lot I didn't want to wear heels, I mean I don't really care I just prefer driving with flat shoes!! 

I was wearing some leggings with stripes in black and white, which look always amazing and the rest of my outfit is in black, almost. To add some colour to the outfit, I was wearing again my blue purse with a bow aaaand my new scarf in red and of course it is plaid! I want to wear this scarf to every outfit now, leggings, pants, skirt, dress...to everything!! 
I just love it so much :D 
I'm wearing on top just a black long blazer and underneath a normal black tank top, I didn't took a picture of it because... it's just a regular tank top! :D 

Well, I think that's all what I had to say, I hope you'll like the outfit and please let me know what you think! :)
I'll list all details down below.








PS: the pictures are finally a little bigger now :D I hope the size is good enough now, just let me know! :) 




Long Blazer: H&M
Tank Top: H&M 
Leggings: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Purse: I Am
Shoes: Deichmann 
Earrings: I can't really remember where exactly I bought them, I believe it was Forver21, but you can get earrings like that everywhere online! :) 




Have a great day, Maria! 

1 comment:

vreeni mänke said...

yeah - trendkaros. sieht super aus. ab nach london zum shoppen. outfit steht ;)

groetjes
vreeni
freak in you