September 12, 2013

OOTD: SPIKES

Hey guys ... I apologize for not posting that much lately, I am really sorry about that, but I'm in the middle of a moving "process" right now. And it is very stressful and I'm totally booked out right now. I will do my best to post as much as I can!!
So I'm asking one more time again for your patience guys. :) 

So let's begin with the fun part shall we :) ...

Few days ago I was out in downtown with my wonderful husband and some friends of us. The weather was kinda chilly because summer is oooover, sorry guys! :D the good part is... I can finally wear some new jackets I bought in spring and summer this year. 

I wore for the very first time my new jeans jacket with some fabulous spikes on the shoulders! :) I tried to keep my whole outfit as simple as possible just because the spikes are so hot alone already :D ..
I am wearing some over-knee boots but you can't really see them, sorry again. 

Well I think that's all what I had to say, that's the look I came up with I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think. 
I'll list all details down below.

Aaaand a new post will be up tomorrow, so stay tuned ;) 











Jeans Jacket: Forever 21
Sweater: H&M
Leggings: Primark
Over-Knee Boots: H&M
Purse: Deichmann





Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments:

Jela Egbe said...

Sieht richtig gut aus, gefällt mir gut. :)

Liebe Grüße jelaegbe.blogspot.de

Maria said...

Dankeschoen! :)

LG Maria! :)