September 15, 2013

OOTN: PINK SHADES

Hey Hey ... so today's post is about my outfit I wore about 2 days ago .. -Enjoy! :) 

So I was wearing this outfit just to meet my brother and some friends of mine in downtown, we were just hanging at a hookah bar. I know you guys probably think I'm boooooring :D just because there's never something huge going on. I don't know... I don't like to party, I hope that doesn't sound too old :D 

Anyway the weather was a little chilly and rainy, like most of the time right now. 

I was wearing my amazing new stockings, which I bought at H&M (online: www.hm.com ...you can choose your country and language) there are really inexpensive and so much fun to wear and these stockings are like the cherry on top of your ice cream!! :D 

I kept my entire outfit in black except my hat and the wedges are in soft pink ...just like the title says it! :) 

Well I think that's all what I had to say, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below. 















Long Blazer: H&M
Basic Shirt: H&M
Stockings: H&M
Wedges: Deichmann
Purse: Deichmann
Hat: H&M
Shorts: (which you can not see and I forgot to mention them, there are just normal jeans shorts, you can see them in my older posts) 



Have a great day, Maria! 

4 comments:

Tabet said...

Sweet pictures and a great look! :)
Love
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

vreeni mänke said...

the pic´s are really cute. but why are they so small? they´re to nice to be small ;)

groetjes
vreeni
freak in you

Maria said...

Thank you so much, I'm working on the size of the pictures! ;)
-Maria! :)

Sandra said...

Sehr cooles Outfit! Die Leggins gefällt mir besonders :-)