September 8, 2013

VEMMA REVOLUTION CONVENTION MUNICH

Hey Hey... first of all I'm really sorry that my last post is already couple days ago! I'M SORRY!!! ..but I'm so super busy right now, you can not imagine it :) and of course I will talk about all the stuff what's going on right now here on my blog! :) 

To all my readers, please be patient with me.. I just have a lot of stuff going on! Thank you guys, I'll do my best to post more outfits as possible! And of course stay tuned with my Instagram for my information and pics. 

Okay let's begin this post, shall we :) ...
For those who are thinking what is "vemma revolution convention" what the hell is going on here?! So for everyone who isn't following me on IG, I was with my hubby in Munich (Germany) this weekend. There was this big event called Vemma Revolution, it was an convention. So I know most of you guys still don't know what I am talking about it :) 

That's the direct link to the website: http://www.vemma.com/ 

My husband is a brand partner there, so that's why we drove all the way to Munich! And let me say it was amazing!! If you have any questions about vemma, please let me know! :) 

I'm writing so much stuff down here and still no word about my outfit :D ..well, there is not that much to say unfortunately...
The weather was really warm and sunny all day long, so I decided to wear shorts and a over-sized shirt or mini dress! :) 

Anyway that's the look I came up with, I hope you'll like it and let me know what you think! 
I'll list all details down below. 










Dress/Maxi Shirt: Love Audrey (more details: "Vintage" post)
Jeans Shorts: H&M
Loafers: Deichmann
Purse: Deichmann
Sunnies: H&M




Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: