October 23, 2013

BACK TO SHORTS!

Hey Hey .. I am so happy to tell you, that I can finally use my camera! :D And nobody can even imagine how happy, happy and happy I'm about that! :) 

I already mentioned in my last post that the weather has changed, and it is surprisingly warm outside! I mean.. I like it :) ..As you can see by the title already, I was wearing some shorts yesterday, in October (!). I was just spending some time with my Mam. We were just at downtown, had some lunch, walk around for a little bit and of course we took the pictures of today's post! :) 

So I don't wanna talk that much about my outfit this time. I just have to say again, I was wearing just a basic sweater in a light colour, so that's because there are no pictures of the sweater. I hope you guys don't mind! If you do want to see some pics of it, just let me know aaand I'll make some! :) 
Oh, and by the way, my leather jacket is fake leather, because I never wear real leather but this is just my personal opinion. And everybody should do what makes you happy and comfortable! 

Anyway, that's the outfit I came up with, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! 
I'll list all details down below. 












(Faux) Leather Jacket: H&M
Basic Sweater: H&M
Shorts: Takko
Stockings: DM
Boots: H&M
Purse: Deichmann
Sunnies: PacSun 





Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments:

Tabet said...

Lovely pictures and a cool outfit.
Kisses
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Maria said...

Thank you very much! :)
xo Maria