October 31, 2013

BLACK AS USUAL

Hey guys ... I know my last post is already couple days ago, I believe almost a week. And I'm really sorry about that, but it was raining a lot so I wasn't able to take my pictures and you know ..just being busy with some random stuff! 
Buuuuut I'm back and I'm really excited to share some new outfit ideas with you guys, I missed blogging :) and yeah, I hope you guys are excited as well! :) 
So I think that was everything what I had to say. Let's start to talk about my outfit, shall we! :D 


Yes, I am wearing everything in black again, or at least in dark colours. I can't say it often enough, I love wearing dark colours. For everybody who's wondering why: 

"I stop wearing black the day they made a darker colour!" 

Anyway, I'm just wearing stockings with some over knee socks on top, because it's getting really cold here. A black sweater and a fake leather jacket, of course in black as well. I think the little details are putting this whole outfit together. Like the peace necklace and my new dark red boots. 

Well, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think. Follow me on IG to see more pictures. :) 
I'll list all details down below. 

PS: I know the pictures are in different shapes but I thought it looks kinda fun and cute! :) 















Fake Leather Jacket: H&M
Oversized Sweater: H&M
Jeans Shorts: Takko
Stockings: DM
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte 
Overknee Socks: H&M
Boots: Deichmann 





Have a great day, Maria! 

4 comments:

Jela Egbe said...

Das Outfit sieht auf jeden Fall gut aus. :)

Liebe Grüße jelaegbe.blogspot.de

Anna said...

tolles Outfit! Die Schuhe sind ja richtig schoen! :)

LG Anna
http://annaley5.blogspot.de/

Maria said...

Dankeschoen! :) xo Maria

Maria said...

Dankeschoen! :) :) xo Maria