October 6, 2013

OOTD: BIG HAT

Hey Hey .. so I just wanted to do another little cute and quick outfit of the day post, because tomorrow will come a little "shopping tour" post, so stay tuned! :)

I was wearing this outfit yesterday, just to meet my very good friend Vanessa, we were just spending the day together and afterwards I met my brother in downtown.
The weather wasn't good at all :D... it was cold and raining aaaaaaaaaall day long!! So again, it wasn't easy to find a outfit, it wasn't just rainy and cold, it was also really, really windy! ... But who cares right :D ...

You can see it at the top ...it's all about my hat today :) ...
I was looking really long for a awesome hat like that. I already have few hats, but I needed a really big one, just because you need things like that in your life, right! :D
So I finally found one, once again, at H&M .. you can find there anything!!! I didn't want to wear just black so what are you doing in this situation (?) ...take a coloured leggings!! :D and I know I know, I was wearing my plaid scarf again, but it just fits to everything and I really loooove that. :)

Well, I said this is going to be a quick post, so this is the outfit I came up with. I hope you'll like it at please let me know what you think!
I'll list all details down below.











Long Blazer: H&M
Basic Tank Top: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Leggings: PacSun
Boots: H&M
Purse: I Am 
Hat: H&M 





Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments:

Tabet said...

Super schöner Hut!
Kisses
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Maria said...

Vielen lieben Danke! :)

LG, Maria