October 11, 2013

OOTD: COOLNESS

Hey Hey .. so today I wanted to show you guys a combination of my current favourite pieces, my beautiful big hat and my 90's inspired boots!

I was wearing this look just to meet my brother and a friend of mine, we were just at a bar in downtown, yeah that's it :D I know it doesn't sound like a fun night or something! :D
Well the weather.. it was raining all day long and it was actually kinda cold, so it wasn't that easy to find an outfit again.

The leggings I'm wearing are a little bit glossy, you can't really tell what kind of colour they have, at least I can't :D there are kinda grey-silver-dark blue-ish ..yeah I think something like that! Anyway I was wearing on top just a basic black sweater, and I'm really sorry that I didn't took some pictures of it. Like I already said, it's just a basic sweater, it's a little bit over sized though.
Well, that's basically it, I just put on my faux leather jacket, just to add some coolness :D I think that worked out pretty well! Okay, okay enough compliments!! :D

Anyway that's the look I came up with, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think!
I'll list all details down below.










Hat: H&M
Faux Leather Jacket: H&M
Basic Sweater: H&M
Leggings: Takko
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte
Purse: I Am
Boots: Globus




Have a great day, Maria!

No comments: