October 2, 2013

OOTD: OVERKNEE SOCKS

Hey Hey .. just like I promised here is another outfit post with my new fabulous plaid scarf! :)

So this is going to be a really quick post! :) 

I was wearing this outfit last week just to meet a friend of mine. The weather was warm enough to wear these over knee socks, which I bought online from H&M plus there are really inexpensive! :) 
I kept my entire outfit in black, just because I loooove the colour black, you always look awesome in it :) and because of that I was wearing my plaid scarf just to add some colour to the outfit! I'm wearing underneath the long blazer just a normal black sweater in basic, I thought it is okay if I'm not taking pictures of it! :) If it's not, just let me know and I will make some! :) 

Okay guys, I think that's it for today. That's the outfit I came up with, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below. 










Long Blazer: H&M
Basic Sweater: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Shorts: Takko
Purse: I Am
Over knee Socks: H&M
Boots: Bonprix 




Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: