October 15, 2013

OOTD: SPORTY

Hey guys .. here is a really quick and cute "outfit of the day" post from a outfit I wore few days ago. I didn't planed a post for this outfit but I think the pictures turned out pretty cute, so well let's do this! :D

This outfit is a more sporty and comfortable outfit, you can call it a Sunday-outfit! I mean when I'm leaving the house... :D
I think I said this already a million times, leggings are more comfortable than pants, so guess what?! I was wearing some leggings :D .. with a over sized black sweater and some sneakers. The sneakers are kinda more 90's look alike, at least I think so!
I was wearing my fake leather jacket on top and et viola` .. done is a sporty or casual outfit for a Sunday afternoon! :)

So, I hope you'll like it as much as I did and please let me know what you think!
I'll list all details down below.

Check out my Instagram for more pictures! Just click on the camera button at the right! :)











Fake Leather Jacket: H&M
Over-Sized Sweater: H&M
Leggings: Tajli Wejl 
Sneakers: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Clutch: Kleiderkreisel.de 




Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments:

Tabet said...

Lovely pictures and a great outfit! :)
Kisses
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Maria said...

Hey, thank you so much! :) Have a great day, Maria! :)