October 9, 2013

OOTD: THESE BOOTS...

Hey Hey ... I was already talking..I mean writing about these boots in my last post and I promised that a outfit of the day post is already waiting for you guuuys..tadaaa here it is! :D I'm just kidding..but seriously let's start this post! :)

So I was wearing this outfit on a cloudy and windy day, it was also chilly. I was just spending the day with my mammy .. we were at the Art Museum and afterwards we just had some dinner at a Italian Restaurant, which was really good. :D

Anyway, like I already said in my last post, these shoes are really, really comfortable and I can't wait to create many, many outfits with these boots!
I really like to mix them with some skirts or even dresses, so it's gonna be exciting, stay tuuuuned! ;)
Back to the outfit I wore .. I just matched them with a long blazer and a beanie, so the whole look is kinda a mix between cool and chick. I guess.
I don't know call it how you want it :D Oh, and I'm wearing underneath the blazer just a normal tank top, I didn't took pictures of that, because it's just a basic tank top! :)

Well, I think that's all what I wanted to say or not, just let me know if I forgot something! :) That's the look I came up with, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think.
I'll list all details down below.


PS: Make sure to follow me on IG, just click the camera button at the right! ;) 










Long Blazer: H&M
Beanie: Deichmann
Scarf: H&M
Leggings: H&M (Biker optic) 
Purse: I Am
Tank Top: H&M (Basic) 
Boots: Globus 




Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments:

laurasliebstes said...

Oh da kriege ich richtig Lust meine Timberlands wieder vorzukramen. Schönes Outfit.
laurasliebstes.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Hehe, freut mich :) und vielen lieben Dank! :)

LG, Maria!