October 13, 2013

OOTD: VINTAGE HEELS & STRIPES

Hey Hey ... so today I want to show you guys a outfit I wore yesterday. I was already talking about these pumps in my "shopping" post and here is the outfit to these heels. :) 

I was wearing this outfit just to meet some friends of mine in downtown. The weather, ohhh the weather..it's getting soo super cold here and it's not even winter yet. Craaazy! .. I don't wanna imagine how cold this winter is going to be. So this just means, I have to go shopping for an awesome and super thick coat! :D 

So let's start with the fun part, shall we! Like I already said, I was wearing for the very first time my new vintage pumps. And I just have to say it, these pumps are the most comfortable high heels I have ever worn, in my entire life! You need, need and need these shoes :D I'm just kidding you don't but there are really, really comfy. 
I was wearing this time two necklaces, a thick one and a more thinner one with a lion head! I put on a red and black striped sweater, just to add some colour and contrast to the whole look. 

Well I think that's all what I wanted to say, that's the look I came up with. I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think. 
I'll list all details down below. 

And please don't forget to click on the little camera button on the right, to follow my IG! :) -Thanks! 










Long Blazer: H&M
Sweater: H&M
Leggings: H&M
Necklace: Claire's (both) 
Pumps: Deichmann
Clutch: Kleiderkreisel.de 
Scarf: H&M



Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: