November 24, 2013

ACCENTS & BASICS

Hey guys .. I know it's been awhile since I uploaded a regular outfit post, I'm really sorry about that! Life is what happens, right! :) 

So I don't wanna talk or write that much, so let's just jump straight into the post...shall we! 

I was wearing this outfit just for a casual day, I wasn't doing anything big or special, buuut it's getting cold here!! I'm wearing in this outfit just some basics, like a normal white shirt and some black leggings with my black coat. I tried to mix the basics with some accessories, just to add some accents to the outfit and to get some colour I just put on my red wedges and a red plaid scarf. So a lot of details going on. I think the mix between the basics and the accents put the whole outfit together. It's basically a everyday look but you could also wear it for a night out, because there are so many details going on. 

Well, that's it. I hope you'll like this outfit which I came up with and please let me know what you think. 
I'll list all details down below. :) 











Coat/Jacket: Bon Prix
Basic T-Shirt: H&M
Leggings: H&M
Necklace (short): Bijou Brigitte
Necklace (long): H&M
Wedges: Deichmann
Bag: Souvenir Shop 
Earrings: Claire's 
Scarf: H&M




Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: