November 6, 2013

CAMOUFLAGE WEATHER

Hey Hey .. I knoooow, I know ... I haven't upload anything forever ..again! I am so, so, so sorry guys, but the weather is just a mess here! It is cold and windy and it's raining a lot and since days. So it is kinda difficult to make some good pictures. And of course I know it's not an excuse at all, but please be patient with me! :D 

So I finally have a new outfit waiting for you guys!!
 I'm wearing my favourite camouflage jacket with some black and white leggings and underneath the jacket just a basic black t-shirt. I wanted to mix some different styles together in this outfit, just to have an complete new look. And of course there are some golden details again! I wanted to break the camouflage print, so I put on some leggings with a white or beige stripe on each side. 

Anyway that's the finished look, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! 
I'll list all details down below. 












Camouflage Jacket (over sized): PacSun
Basic Shirt: H&M
Leggings: Taili Weijl 
Ankle Boots: H&M
Purse: Deichmann
Hat: H&M
Necklace: PacSun





Have a great day, Maria! 

4 comments:

Me.Melanie said...

Perfekt, i love the nacklace!

Maria said...

Thank you, I'm glad you like it! :) xo Maria

Who is Mocca? said...

Richtig toll! Daumen hoch!! :)

Hast du schon die neue Rubrik auf meinem Blog gesehen?
Bei "show your style" geht es um uns Fashionblogger und vor allem um deine tollen Outfits! Es würde mich sehr freuen wenn du mitmachen würdest! Du kannst auch mit einem bereits veröffentlichten Post mitmachen!

Liebe Grüße,
Verena von www.whoismocca.com

Maria said...

Dankeschoen! :) Ich werde auf jeden Fall mal reinschauen, danke fuer den Tipp! :)
Maria xo