November 16, 2013

CONTEST: FASHION-TREND LEATHER

Hey guys .. today's post is going to be a little bit different then my usual posts, because I am entering a contest! yaaaay! :D 
I don't wanna ramble that much, I'm just gonna say the main things! So let's begin... 

So what's the contest about is pretty simple to explain.. a blogger (her name is Verena-Annabella) started a monthly contest called "show your style". Here is the direct link to 
her blog ..if you wanna check that out. :) 
"Show your style" is a really cute and funny idea for everyone who is blogging as well. She is picking a topic every single month, so it means you can enter the contest again.. every single month! Which is pretty awesome, so you have more chances to win! :) 
The topic of the contest I entered is "Fashion-Trend: Leather" .. I think it took me like ten seconds to pick an outfit. I took that as a good sign ..:D 
Anyway the rules are pretty easy to follow, you can read everything about them on her blog as well. Here is the direct link to "show your style". 
http://www.whoismocca.com/p/show-your-style.html

Well, I think that's basically it. I hope you'll like the outfit as much as I did, and of course I will list all details down blow. 
I am willing to win, so wish me good luck! :) 










Blazer: H&M
Fake-Leather Leggings: H&M
Basic Shirt: H&M 
Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte
Necklace: H&M
Platform Sneakers: H&M




Have a great day, Maria! 



10 comments:

Visa said...

rad fit, love those leggings. and best wishes on the contest :)
xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

Jela Egbe said...

Schöne Bilder! :)

Liebe Grüße jelaegbe.blogspot.de

Maria said...

Thank you! :)
xo Maria

Maria said...

Dankeschoen! :)
xo Maria

Who is Mocca? by Verena-Annabella said...

Sehr sehr toll meine Liebe! Super dass du mitmachst :)

Liebe Grüße,
Verena von www.whoismocca.com

vreeni mänke said...

...ich würd auch gern mitmachen, komm aber einfach nicht dazu outfits zu knipsen. grmpf.
viel spass bei der aktion.
groetjes ★
vreeni von freak in you

Maria said...

Hey dankeschoen und klar, ist eine sehr schoene Idee! :)

xo Maria

Who is Mocca? by Verena-Annabella said...

Super dass du an meiner Aktion teilgenommen hast! Bald gibt es die Auflösung! :)

Liebe Grüße,
Verena von www.whoismocca.com

Maria said...

Ich bin super gespannt! :)

xo Maria

Alyssa said...

Cooler Look!
Gefällt mir :)

http://www.anotherlovelyfashionblog.blogspot.de/