November 29, 2013

FAKE FUR!

Hey Hey .. soo I think winter season has officially started. It's starting to get freeeeeezing outside, it was actually already snowing here! I know right! :D..it is really cold here but the weather is still kinda weird, it's switching a lot. So it is kinda hard to find an outfit, but not impossible! 
And because of that I thought I'm gonna post my first winter outfit, means I can finally wear my new fake fur jacket! Yaaaay :D 
I am lately obsessed with fake fur jackets and coats, it took my a while to find one, I guess I'm too picky! I kept my entire outfit black, I knoooow like always :D .. but the jacket adds some colour to it! 

I bought this jacket online on H&M and I was waiting for it couple of weeks, it took them a while to ship it but it's finally here so who cares?! :D It's in a nice grey colour and soooo soft and warm! I am still looking for a leopard fake fur coat, I haven't found the perfect one yet...so if someone knows a pretty leopard fake fur coat, please let me know in the comments! :) 

Anyway, I was just running some errands today with my brother, so that means today's look is a more comfy outfit. But I still hope you guys will like it, also comment down below what you think! :) 
So I think that's all what I had to say, I'll list all details down below. 










Fake Fur Jacket: H&M
Basic Sweater: H&M
Biker Leggings: H&M
Boots: H&M
Purse: Deichmann





Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments:

Aline K said...

WOW gerade durch MSH auf deinen Blog gestoßen und ich bin begeistert! Super hübsches Mädchen und tolle Looks! :)

Liebe Grüße Aline
www.Fashionzauber.com

Maria said...

Vielen lieben Dank! :)
xo Maria