November 10, 2013

LAST WARM DAYS.

Hey Hey .. first of all I hope everybody had a great weekend and a wonderful Sunday! I told you guys in my last post that the weather here is kinda a mess, well ..yesterday was the sun out! For like three hours :D buuut good enough for me, because that means I could take some good pictures! :) 

I was just running some errands, so I was kinda busy all day long! If you're curious about the title of this post or what exactly I mean..I just think that fall is passing, even though that everything is still orange and yellow..but the air is kinda changing. You know what I mean?! :D 

Anyway, the outfit I wore yesterday ...well, I'm not really sure how to describe this outfit. I was wearing some black shorts and a nude basic sweater, both are from H&M (like most of the time). I don't know if this look fits in a "style" ..but you guys know I just like to mix everything together.
I just love to create something new and fresh. It's just great to wear something that you love and that people never would expect from you! 

So that's the look I came up with, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! :) 
I'll list all details down below. 














Coat: Bon Prix
Basic Sweater: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Stockings: H&M
Ankle Boots: H&M
Sunnies: H&M 
Necklace: Claire's 



Stay connected with me: 


Have a great day, Maria! 

4 comments:

Bea said...

tolles outfit, steht dir total gut!
Vielleicht schaust du auch mal bei mir vorbei, ich würde mich freuen :)
Liebe Grüße,
Bea von
fantasy-meets-reality.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Hey, dankeschoen :) und ja mache ich natuerlich gerne! :)
xo Maria

Lotta Leben said...

Finde deinen Blog toll und habe dich für den Blogaward getaggt - schau doch mal unter http://lottaleben.de.vu :)

Maria said...

Dankeschoen! :) Und ich schaue auf jeden Fall vorbei! :)
xo Maria