December 19, 2013

BLACK ON BLACK.

Hey Hey .. first of all I'm so sorry, but I couldn't make blogmas happening! I hope you guys don't mind!! :) But new posts will come on a regular base very soon and I'm also on tumblr now, so stay tuned for all that stuff. I will list all social media links down below!! 

Today's outfit of the day is a more casual outfit. I had to run a lot of errands and it is kinda cold outside, so I decided to wear something warm and comfortable. As you can tell by the title, I kept my whole outfit in black as usual...well almost. 
To add some contrast I put on some white, platform sneakers from H&M and a grey-blue-white beanie! I really love the classic black on black outfit, I think it's one of my favourite outfit types so far!! It's just very easy to style, you always can add some colours as a highlight. I think my favourite way to wear black on black is just mixing different materials together. 
So was it today, I wore velvet leggings with a cotton-mix material sweater on top, or something in lace would be look gorgeous as well! 

Well, I think that's all what I had to say. I hope you'll like the outfit as much as I did and please let me know what you think. I'll list all details and links down below. 
I wish all of you a merry Christmas, I hope all of you can celebrate the holidays with your loved ones! Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting, sharing and supporting my blog! I couldn't make this happening without you guys! Thank you & love, Maria!! :) 




 



Coat: BonPrix
Velvet Leggings: H&M
Platform Sneakers: H&M
Basic Sweater: H&M
Bag: Souvenir Shop
Beanie: Deichmann
Sunnies: I Am





Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments:

LOVE JOICE said...

Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

xoxo, J
www.love-joice.com

Maria said...

Hey, thank you very much, I'm glad you like it and of course we can follow each other!!
xoxo Maria