December 25, 2013

CHRISTMAS EVE!

Hey guys.. I wish all of you and your loved ones a merry Christmas!! :) 

This post was supposed to be uploaded yesterday, but it didn't worked out like I planed.. so I figured better late than never, right!? :) 
It was Christmas eve yesterday and I wanted to show you guys really quick my outfit of the day. So this post is going to be really short and I'm sorry about that..I really hope you guys don't mind. 

My entire outfit was again all in black.. I was thinking about which colours look...you know christmassy and I decided to pick some dark green, red, gold and white accessories. Most of you are probably gonna think, that the complete look is going to look weird with all that different colours in it! 
But I put on some dark green ankle boots with very cute white socks. I think it looks absolutely gorgeous with the black on black outfit. I would even say it puts the whole look together, it's that little highlight, if you guys know what I mean! Maybe this outfit is gonna be a little too dark for some of you, but I did felt like a little elf! 
Well, there were no red accessories... I dyed my hair red again, yesterday and I'm absolutely in love with it!! 

Anyway I think that's all what I wanted to say, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! I'll list all details down below. 










Fake Leather Jacket: H&M
Dress: H&M
Socks: H&M
Stockings: DM
Ankle Boots: Deichmann 




Merry Christmas, Maria! 

2 comments:

TheBlondeLion said...

Sieht toll aus !! :) Auch deine Haare stehen dir super :)

Liebste Grüße,
Joana
TheBlondeLion

Maria said...

Vielen lieben Dank! :)

xo Maria