December 30, 2013

GOLDEN DETAILS

Hey Hey .. I just wanted to share really quick a new outfit of the day post, before new years eve! I hope all of you are gonna have a safe and really fun new years eve party or whatever you're planing to do! :) 

My brother called me yesterday and asked me if I wanna grab some dinner at a Italian Restaurant, I had to hurry up so I just picked as usual a black on black outfit! He was waiting in front of the restaurant for me and on the way to our table .. I saw all my friends sitting there and waiting for us. It was a little surprise party for me, which was so much fun and really cute. And I just wanted to say again: guys it was awesome, thank you so much, I love all of you! :* 

Anyway, like I already said ..I choose again a black on black outfit! I'm sorry guys, I just can't get enough of it! The leggings I was wearing were a gift from my sister for my birthday, but I believe you can get them on amazon as well, so you should definitely check that out if you wanna get a pair of them! :) 
I put on a black transparent blouse with some golden details, and just to finish the look off I picked up some golden earrings and bracelets! 
Oh, and I'm so sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, there are kinda blurry ..but the weather is so tricky here. It's so hard to catch some sunlight! :) But I still wanted to upload this look, I just liked it so much! 

Well, that's all what I wanted to say, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! 
I'll list all details down below.   









Coat: BonPrix
Scarf: H&M
Blouse: Femme
Wedge Boots: BonPrix
Earrings: H&M
Purse: Deichmann 




Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: