December 31, 2013

LAST POST FOR 2013!

Hey guys .. so I decided to upload one more "outfit of the day" post before new year and before I'm leaving to celebrate with my friends! I know I said it in my last post, but I just wanted to say one more time:

I hope all of you are going to have a wonderful and safe new years eve, thank you so much for following and reading my blog, I really appreciate every single one of you guys and I can't wait to share 2014 with you! <3 

This post is going to be a little short, but I hope you guys don't mind. I was wearing this outfit yesterday, just to run some errands with my brother, we didn't do anything special just..you know.. run some errands! :D It is very cold here now, and I am sick since the past two days. Yeah that's definitely not a fun way to celebrate the new year but I'll make the best of it! 

Yesterday arrived finally my package from http://www.sheinside.com/ and I couldn't be any happier with my fabulous new plaid coat! It was really inexpensive, they do have free shipping (standard shipping) and it is the warmest and coziest coat ever! I'm so super happy and they also send me a little Christmas gift as well, thank you so much to the sheinside.com-team! 
I wanted to keep my whole outfit casual, just to keep the jacket as a highlight. I didn't wore any accessories, just the ring that sheinside.com send me. 
Well, that's all what I wanted to say, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! 

I'll list all details down below! 









Purse: Deichmann
Velvet Leggings: H&M
Basic Sweater: H&M
Ankle Boots: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Coat: sheinside.com 
Ring: sheinside.com




Have a great new years eve, Maria! 

2 comments:

Jela Egbe said...

Toller Mantel, sehr schönes Outfit.

Liebe Grüße jelaegbe.blogspot.de

Maria said...

Vielen lieben Dank! :)
xo Maria