December 7, 2013

THE TRENCHCOAT

Hey guys... so here is finally a new "outfit of the day" post! :) It's x-mas time ..and that means, blogmas ..I'm trying to upload a post everyday from now, I know I'm already seven days late..I'll do my best! :) 

Okay so let's jump straight into the post. 
Like I already said in my older posts, it's getting sooo cold here, and to wear just my trench coat wasn't the best idea! :D I was wearing this outfit today, just to do some errands and to get some little gifts. Well, I already said how the weather was, it was freaking cold, but I think it's going to get colder soon. And because of that, I'm looking right now for a warm and cozy coat! 
Anyway, I was wearing my new trench coat today for the very first time and I'm in love (I know I say that about almost everything, but it's just the truth. :D). It is a very nice material and super comfortable and most important, it's inexpensive! Like most of the time... my complete outfit was black, I was wearing underneath the coat just a basic sweatshirt and some black velvet leggings. 
And just to add some contrast I was wearing my new white cut-out-boots, my plaid scarf and some golden jewelry. I really like the contrast between the black outfit and the white boots, I think it gives the complete look something special!

Well, I think that's all what I had to say, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think! :) I'll list all details down below. 










Trench Coat: H&M
Basic Sweatshirt: H&M
Velvet Leggings: H&M
Cut-Out-Boots: BonPrix
Lion Necklace: Claire's 
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte 
Scarf: H&M
Bag: Souvenir Shop 




Have a great day, Maria! 

4 comments:

Xenia Metelski said...

hey Maria, ich mag deine Haare!

Jela Egbe said...

Schönes Outfit. :)

Liebe Grüße jelaegbe.blogspot.de

Maria said...

Dankeschoen! :)
xo Maria

Maria said...

Lieben Dank! :)
xo Maria