January 18, 2014

HEAVY ROMANTIC

Hey Hey .. I know, I know it's been forever since my last post! I'm so sorry guys!! And because of that, I'm not gonna write or talk that much, so let's jump straight into my new outfit post! :) 

I wore this outfit yesterday just to meet my brother and some friends of ours, and again nothing big or special going on in my life! Well, the weather. The weather is still really weird and uncomfortable. It's raining a lot, it's foggy, it's getting really cold and all that stuff. It's kinda tricky now to find an outfit, so you're not gonna get cold or wet or whatever, but so far I still can't really complain about the weather! :) I mean the sun is still shining sometimes, good enough for me!! 

As you can tell already by the title this outfit is again a mix of styles, at least I would say that. I was wearing a biker jacket, of course like always fake leather (!), the jacket is short and in a more wider shape and because of that I choose to wear some really tight leggings with the jacket. On top of that I added a white maxi blouse with a lot of pearl necklaces. The pearls are in different shapes, sizes and lengths. So the white blouse and the pearls are very romantic and to break that look I picked up some heave ankle boots. I really liked to wear this outfit, because it's so changeable and still classic. And to add just a little bit of colour I choose a golden bracelet and a red metallic clutch, with golden details on it. 
I'm sorry if you can't really see the clutch that good, but other looks with that piece will come soon! :) 

So I think that's all what I had to say, I hope you'll like that outfit as much as I did and please let me know what you think!! 
I'll list all details down below. 











Fake Leather Jacket: H&M
Maxi Blouse: H&M
Leggings: Amazon.com
Clutch: Asos
Ankle Boots: H&M
Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte 
Necklace: Amazon.com 
Sunnies: H&M





Have a great day, Maria! 

4 comments:

Anna im Wunderland said...

That is one cool look!

Maria said...

Thank you! :)
xo Maria

Damian Dawid said...

That is just lovely. You mix rock with romantic, and you do it fine!

www.ddressed.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Thank you very much! :)
xo Maria